Friday, October 06, 2006

"Other places only make me love you best"

This time next week I shall be ensconced in the beauty of San Francisco preparing to be best man at my best mate's wedding. Technically, the wedding is in Palo Alto, near Stanford University (I wonder how many antiquarian book shops I can squeeze in as the happy couple pose for the photographer?), but it's close enough for me. I'll be in California for a week nearly, and am looking forward to performing various best man duties and attempting two flights within a week, all without the calming tranquillity of ativan. My suggestion to the airline is to warn every passenger boarding the plane that sitting next to me might be exceedingly hazardous to the health of everyone on board the aircraft. You've heard of Snakes on Planes? This is immeasurably more dangerous. Thank heavens I learned how to say "deep breaths" in Swedish.

To determine if I'm still alive, please visit the Air Disaster website. I do, regularly.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How *do* you say "deep breaths" in Swedish?

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no ativan ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home