Thursday, July 26, 2007

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to..."

Wise men have said that death is the opening of a door into the place where there is no more forgetting, so that waiting for me are all my past actions, and all things that I have known in this life, clearer and more intense in their existence than they were on earth. Then your image will be there, clothed in your amazing beauty, and my unbearable need of you will be there too. That is so terrible that I don't think it's true. The only memory I want to meet again is that once I held you in my arms for a few seconds, and that you kissed me - you! - that for one moment you did not laugh at me for being little more than a boy, as you always do.

-extracted from Cullum, by E. Arnot Robertson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home