Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2007: Cruising America

I plan to visit Las Vegas and Salt Lake City during the summer of 2007. I have wanted to see the spectacle that is Vegas for some time now (not for Mamma Mia! though), and after my parents' recent adventure there, I can hardly wait. It's apparently hotter than Hawaii, and I'd love to see the white tigers at the Mirage. The plan is to rent a car and have a road trip from there to Salt Lake City. It is beautiful, by all accounts, so it will be a pleasure to visit there, and learn more about the Book of Mormon, which is a completely fascinating read and something I had not expected to be so interested in.

Other than that, there are vague plans to conquer the jungles of Ecuador with friends. It's nice to be able to travel to more exotic locations than Glasgow now that my gran is gone and the pull of the old country has dissipated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home