Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Someone Else's Story

This comes from someone else's blog, but I decided to modify to suit my own tastes. (If you were clever enough to notice the reference to Chess above, please contact me immediately. We were obviously separated at birth.)

I want to know 20 things about you; pick 20 questions from the list below and answer them. I don't care if we've never talked, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't give a monkeys. My thinking is that if you're reading my blog, I should get to know something about you too, just in case you're a lunatic. ;-)

1. Your Drag/Stage Name:
2. Do you know who Bonnie Langford is?
3. Free As A Bird or Off the Market?
4. Favourite Movie featuring Keanu:
5. Favourite Song sung by Frida:
6. Favourite Band/Artist other than ABBA:
7. Dirty or OCD?:
8. If you have Tattoos and/or Piercings other than ear-related, never ever contact me (okay so it's not an actual question):
9. Do we know each other outside of our ABBA love?
10. What's your philosophy on life and do you think God created ABBA to heal the world?
11. Would you stab me in the back as many have done before?
12. Are you a gossip? If so, what's the best piece of information you've run across lately? (You can use pseudonyms IF YOU MUST.)
13. What is your favourite memory of Diana, Princess of Wales?
14. Would you sell my kidney on e-Bay?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that is not associated with conspiracies.
16. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
17. Can we get together and eat a giant vat of chocolate ice cream whilst discussing Millay's sonnets?
18. Have you heard any rumours about me lately which were *not* started by me?
19. Do you ever stop talking crap about me?
20. Do you think I'm a sad person?
21. Would you drive across country with me listening to the entire ouevre of ABBA?
22. Do you think I resemble Robbie Coltrane?
23. If you could stop me talking, would you?
24. What do you wear to Scottish funerals?
25. Would you come over to watch Charlie's Angels, the series, not the utterly appalling films?
26. Would you go out on a date with me if I won the lotto, could cure cancer and the dark restaurant lighting flattered me?
27. If I only had one day to live, would you send yellow roses in lieu?

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home